What Everybody Ought to Know About Acne Prevention
Acne prevention can actually be very simple. You can purchase skin care creams and anti-acne products and just watch the acne disappear. It may sound easy in theory but in real life, people have different types of skin and assuming the same prevention cream to do the job for everyone is unrealistic.
The first place to start Acne Prevention is with your eating habits.
Studies show that diet plays a difference in acne prevention. Eating a balanced diet rich in vegetables and fruits, lean protein, nuts and seeds and healthy fats should help your body combat acne. Aside from preventing acne, eating healthy foods will make you feel better and give you more energy.
- Eliminate fatty, sugary foods and replace them with fresh fruits and vegetables, whole grains and lean meats. You may also consider supplementing your diet with a good multiple vitamins along with vitamins E and A.
- Make sure you’re drinking plenty of water. Notice this doesn’t say liquids – it says water. Avoid consuming soft drinks; fruit juices and sports drink because they all contain artificial colorings, additives and sugar.
- Stay away from junk food and processed fast foods. They are all high in fat, which can cause acne breakouts.
Here are some other tips for Acne Prevention breakouts:
- Keep your skin as clean as possible. If you have breakout, wash the affected area twice a day, but do it gently with a mild soap.
- Keep long hair away from your face by tying it in a neat bun. This will help keep oily hair away from your skin while you sleep.
- Do not use make-up in the affected areas as this can really make acne worse. If you really need to wear make-up, make sure that the cosmetics are water-based.
- Wash your sheets and pillowcase regularly. Using soiled towels and pillowcases can only worsen your acne.
- Use sunscreen when going out. Excessive sun exposure can burn your skin and exacerbate your acne. It is important to protect your skin from the damaging rays of the sun by applying sunscreen with high SPF value. Avoid going out during the middle of the day between 10am and 4 pm.
- Exercise regularly. This will help increase blood circulation to your skin. However, after you exercise, shower as soon as possible so that sweat will not build up and clog your pores.
Special Considerations For Acne Prevention
Good skin care is an effective way to prevent acne. Good skin care includes cleansing, exfoliating and moisturizing. If you are using commercial skin care products, make sure that the products do not contain harsh ingredients. Go for natural ingredients. Also, it is important that you consider your skin type. If your skin is oily, use cleansers and moisturizers specifically for your type of skin.
The best way to fight acne is with good skin care. Don’t give into popping pimples because this can cause scarring. It can also make acne worse. Use these simple Acne Prevention tips to keep acne away or at least minimize your breakouts.
VIDEO: Acne Prevention Tips
Alana’s basic acne prevention tips and advice.
Then You Need To Read This Now…
“Internationally Recognized Holistic Health Skin Care Expert Shares His Newest Scientifically Proven Way To Permanently Clear Skin In Just Three Days. People From All Over The World Are Following His Step-By-Step Plan To Look Better, Feel Better, And Have A Renewed Sense of Self-Esteem!”
Acne Free in 3 Days™ is designed to be an easy-to-use program in the privacy of your home.
To know more about Acne Free in 3 Days™, CLICK on the image below: