Blast Cellulite With A Powerful And Effective Program
What is cellulite and how to get rid of it? Cellulite is a common skin problem. Research shows that this skin condition affects more than 85 percent of girls after puberty and 95 per cent of women over the age of 30. In the 1920s, the term cellulite was coined in France, but there’s evidence of this skin condition in paintings from as early as the 17th century.
So, What Is Cellulite?
Should you worry about cellulite? These flaws in the skin are very noticeable. Cellulite is a condition in which the skin appears to have areas with underlying fat deposits, giving it a dimpled, lumpy exterior. It is most visible on the buttocks and thighs, and frequently occurs after adolescence.
Cellulite occurs when the capillaries break down and allow water to leak into the tissue. The fluid accumulates, causing the collagen and elastin fibers to lose their elasticity. At the same time, clumps of fat begin to migrate upwards so they can be seen through the skin. As the fibres become stiff, they pull down on their anchor points in the upper layer of skin, creating the dimpling.
What Is Cellulite And What Are The Factors That Cause This Condition?
Although the causes of cellulite are not yet well defined, there are several theories that have been put forth as explanations. Factors that can contribute to the development of cellulite in the skin are:
Hormones – There are theories that estrogen, insulin, noradrenaline, thyroid hormones, and prolactin are part of the cellulite production process.
Hereditary – This skin condition can run in families. Genes may be a factor for a person to experience cellulite.
Nutrition – Eating too much fat, carbohydrates, or salt can predispose a person to have cellulites.
Lifestyle factors – Smokers and those who have inactive lifestyles are at risk for the development of cellulites.
Tight Clothing – Cellulites in the buttocks and thigh area can be caused by tight elastic underwear because it limits blood flow in the area.
What Is Cellulite And What Are The Best Ways To Get Rid Of Cellulite?
Dr. Murad has developed a cellulite-slaying method that can benefit any woman of any age, no matter how severe their problem is. Dr. Howard Murad explains how to reduce cellulite in his book, The Cellulite Solution. According to Dr. Murad, to reduce the appearance of cellulites, people should strengthen and hydrate their body’s cells and the connective tissue. Here are other ways to get rid of cellulites:
- Go on a home detox diet. This means eating lots of fruits and leafy greens.
- Go for organic food because it contains fewer toxins like pesticides.
- Consider a trip to a detox spa or a health spa if you can afford the cost.
- Avoid junk food, diet soda, processed foods, artificial colours and flavours, and saturated fats such as butter and animal fats.
- Avoid toxins like excessive alcohol and cigarettes.
- Drink plenty water to hydrate your body and flush out toxins. Eight to ten glasses a day are recommended.
- Brush your skin daily, preferably before bathing. It is best to use Tampico Skin Brush because it is made from natural agave plant fiber. This simple technique stimulates blood and lymph flow, removes dead skin cells and encourages new cell growth. (Skin brushing is also inexpensive. You can get a good quality body brush for $6-$8).
- Maintain your healthiest weight.
- Take Glucosamine supplements, which help your body repair the dermis and connective tissue.
- Find a spa that specializes in treating cellulite.
- Bathe in a comfortable, warm (not too hot!) seaweed bath to re-mineralize and increase circulation, ideally three times a week.
Having cellulite can be very embarrassing. Getting rid of cellulite requires discipline and determination. There are many products out there that promise a simple solution for cellulite. Do not be easily deceived. To manage this skin condition, you need to understand what is cellulite and the different factors that can contribute to its development.
If You’re Not Using This Program Your Cellulite Is Getting Worse!
Discover The Only Proven Cure Ever Created